Mitsubishi CAN Diesel product supports the Mitsubishi Pajero, Triton, L200 and Shogun vehicles that use the Common Rail Diesel engines.
165 ECU versions are currently supported from all regions.
Mitsubishi CAN Diesel Features
Mitsubishi CAN Diesel allows you to alter parameters in the ECU, such as:
- Fuel Pressure Tables
- Ignition Quantity Tables
- Desired Torque Tables
- Injector Opening Time
- Desired Boost Pressure
- Maximum Torque Tables
- Boost Limit Control
- And many more...
- Full access to all the Engine ECU Torque Control calibration tables.
- The ability to adjust and re-calibrate target values like Target Boost Pressure, Target Fuel Rail Pressure or Target Airflow.
- The ability to adjust and re-calibrate Limiters like Boost Limit, Fuel Pressure Limit or Injection Quantity Limit.
- The ability to adjust and re-calibrate the compensation tables such as Air Temp, Coolant Temp and Atmospheric Pressure.
ProECU Mitsubishi CAN Diesel currently supports over 90 different ECU versions.Mitsubishi Common Rail Diesel Vehicles:
- Mitsubishi 2.5 2WD 116PS Thai
- Mitsubishi 2.5 2WD Euro 3
- Mitsubishi 2.5 2WD 136PS EU
- Mitsubishi 2.5 4WD 136PS EU
- Mitsubishi 2.5 4WD 140PS Thai
- Mitsubishi 2.5 4WD EU
- Mitsubishi 2.5 4WD Euro 3
- Mitsubishi 3.2 4WD 136PS AU
- Mitsubishi 3.2 4WD 165PS Brazil
- Mitsubishi 3.2 4WD 165PS EU
- Mitsubishi 3.2 4WD 165PS Thai
- Mitsubishi 3.2 4WD 200PS EU
- Mitsubishi 3.2 Shogun EU
- Mitsubishi 3.2 Shogun EU - DPF
When connected to a car, ProECU can offer real time data and map tracing.
The following data is available from the 'Live Data' tab of the ROM file being accessed. This data is accessed directly from the ECU in real time.
- RPM: Engine speed. (Revolutions Per Minute)
- Fuel Pressure
- EGR Duty
- DPF Regeneration
- Equivalence Ratio – Lambda
The below screenshots shows some example data for 24 out of approximately 110 live data parameters:
It is possible to log the data shown during Map Access mode for analysis in ProECU. It is then possible to customise the way the logged data are displayed using the Time Graphs, Data Table, Custom 2D Graphing, and Custom 3D Graphing tabs in the Log Viewer.