What kind of PC do I need to run DeltaDash and Delta ECU programming software?
You can use virtually any PC capable of running Windows. The software has been tested with Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000 and Windows XP, using both Intel and AMD processors. In comparison to most applications that you would run on a Windows PC, these products consume far less memory and processing power - they have been designed to run as efficiently as possible, so that you can log information as fast as possible.
The faster your PC, the quicker you can log and graph data. The more memory and disk space you have, the more data you can log, and for a longer period.
The minimum system requirements are as follows:
- Operating System Windows 98SE, Windows ME, Windows NT 4, Windows 2000, Windows XP , Windows Vista
Please note that we only support 32-bit versions of the Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Processor Pentium 3 or higher
- Memory 256MB or higher
- Hard Disk Space 150MB
- Display 800x600 minimum screen resolution. 1024x768 recommended. 640x480 is not supported.
- 1 Free USB Port A license key is incorporated in the USB-OBD2 Vehicle Interface Cable.
- Internet Access Required on the PC/Laptop that the EcuTek software is run on to enable software update downloads.