Nissan 370Z Tuning Tools
EcuTek are proud to announce the release of ProECU Tuning Tools for the Nissan 370Z.Nissan 370Z Features
EcuTek tuning tools provide access to a wide range of calibration data for the OEM 370z ECU, such as:
- Ignition Timing
- Knock Control
- Cam Timing
- Accelerator to Throttle Mapping
- Torque Demand Control
- Sensor Scaling
- Rev Limiters
- Speed Limiters
- DTC Enable & Disable
EcuTek's ProECU Nissan 370Z Tuning Suite can program an ECU in as little as 40 seconds. ProECU also includes tools to read and clear DTCs, providing another useful tool for diagnostics and tuning.
Other powerful features include precise ignition, knock, fuel and torque control.
Access to the sensor calibration data within the ECU makes adjustments for intakes, exhausts and other custom hardware easy.
EcuTek RaceROM is a suite of feature enhancements available for OEM ECUs tuned with EcuTek tuning tools, which offers increased tuning & driving capabilities. The current 370Z RaceROM Features are:
- Custom Ignition Timing - The 370Z standard ignition timing is difficult to calibrate, so RaceROM implements a single ignition table which works with the ECUs standard knock retard and dynamic advance strategy to make the most from the ECUs features while making tuning quicker and easier. You can also use the standard ignition control strategy if you so wish.
- Live Data Parameters - RaceROM provides datalogging parameters not implemented by the Consult-III or Standard OBD parameters such as:
- AFR Bank 1 & 2
- Engine Load
- Knock Sensitivity - The threshold for knock detection.
- Knock Intensity - The actual amount of knock.
- Injector Duty
- Ignition Correction - The amount of knock retard or advance from the 370Z dynamic advance system.
- Ignition Timing Calculated - The ignition timing calculated by the standard ignition control strategy.
- Enhanced ECU Security - Making the ECU more secure to protect your work.
Supported VehiclesCurrently ProECU Nissan 370Z supports the following vehicles:
1EK1A - 2009 Nissan 370z JDM Auto
1EK8A - 2012 Nissan 370z JDM Auto
1A35E - 2013 Nissan 370z JDM Auto
1A39D - 2013 Nissan 370z US Auto Nismo
1EA3A - 2009 Nissan 370z US Manual
1EH0A - 2012 Nissan 370z US Manual
1EJ8A - 2010 Nissan 370z US Auto
3GY2B - 2013 Nissan 370z US Auto
1EL4B - 2009 Nissan 370z EU Auto
1EL5A - 2009 Nissan 370z EU Auto
1EL6A - 2009 Nissan 370z EU Manual
1EL6B - 2009 Nissan 370z EU Manual
1EL9A - 2010 Nissan 370z EU Manual
1EM3A - 2010 Nissan 370z EU Auto
1EM8A - 2010 Nissan 370z EU Auto
1EM9A - 2010 Nissan 370z EU Manual
1TG0B - 2011 Nissan 370z EU Auto
1TG5B - 2012 Nissan 370z EU Auto
As with all EcuTek ProECU products if you find a new ROM not supported by our software, we will endevour to add support for the vehicle within 7 days.
Data Logging & Analysis
EcuTek's ProECU Nissan 370z Tuning Suite also includes a comprehensive suite datalogging and analysis tools. These provide you with the 58 standard, plus any EcuTek Custom parameters. You can view and log these in real time. The software also allows you to analyse any logged data parameter against another, creating custom 2D and 3D graphs for easy visualisation and analysis.
EcuTek's Nissan 370Z Tuning Suite currently supports 18 versions of the 370Z, including the Nismo special editions, in all known regions worldwide. As with all EcuTek Tuning Tools if you find an ECU calibration not supported by the software, you can send us the ROM file and we'll attempt to add support within 5 working days.